As we all know the importance of Aadhar, any small spelling mistake or other error will lead to a big problem.Any mistake in your name gender date of birth will be a problem to link aadhaar card with PAN card or Aadhar card with mobile number .If you are not using your Aadhaar for any transaction suggest linking it with bank account or PAN card ,will become the reason for inactive of your Aadhar card.
Please follow the given below paragraph to update or correct your Aadhaar for the updation of Aadhar by online the government have provide at website(https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/ssup-home). Aadhar will be available only for those individuals who have registered there mobile number with Aadhar buy online updation you can change your 9 address date of birth gender mobile number and email.
- First you have to login the mentioned website or aadhar Card online self service update portal using your Aadhaar Card number
- select your aadhar card number change or correction or surname change.
- now scan and upload soft copy of any identity document as a proof of your details.
- After changing the name or correction or surname change you will get your Aadhaar card update request number which can be used you are from other purpose.
- Go to official Website
- select “Request For address Validation letter ” from My adhaar option.
- Enter your 12 digit adhaar card number and click on Send OTP
- Click Login.
- Now enter the address to be changed and click on Save