How Google Map Speak In Malayalam – Update Now
In this post ,I will tell you how Google Maps will tell you the route in your own language. From now on Google Maps will tell you in malayalam, the way we travel through unknown paths is often the Google map.Google Map will help you to find the path which you want to,but language is the main problem.
First you have to download and install the app from play store or App store.If you have already installed or downloaded the app,you must have to update the app,because this feature is only available in latest version.
How to set Google Maps in another language?Google Maps automatically shows place names in a country’s local languages, but on your computer, you can change your map language.Please follow the given below procedures.
- Download and Install the app “Google Maps” from play store or App store.
- In the top left, click Menu .
- Choose Language.
- Select a language. Map labels will be shown in your country’s local language, but you’ll see place information in the language you selected.
When you navigate to a place using a mobile device, you can change the voice and language of the spoken directions by following the given below steps.
- After download and install the application, open the Google Maps app .
- Go to Menu and select Settings.
- Tap Navigation,then click settings and select Voice.
- Choose a voice and language.